– Unit connection:- Scientific Division.
– Scientific Division Liaison:-
Office of the Assistant Dean for Scientific Affairs and Postgraduate Studies.
Maintaining the connection between the presidency of the university and the college with the rest of the Arab and international universities by opening windows of communication and mutual benefit and joining international scientific organizations and unions to advance the scientific level of teaching staff in all college formations in order to achieve a teaching and research cadre with broad global scientific horizons.
The main tasks of the unit The Missions and Cultural Relations Unit undertakes many tasks and duties, including:
1. Following up on the academic history, duration of study, and extensions for students studying abroad in coordination with the university presidency, and sending notifications to students to return to the homeland.
2. Maintaining the link between the college headed by the university and the rest of the universities by opening windows of communication and mutual benefit and joining international scientific organizations and unions.
3. Hosting professors from abroad to conduct scientific workshops and lectures under the supervision of the Department of Scholarships and Cultural Relations at the University Presidency.
4. Follow up and audit the request to send professors, employees, and students for training and scientific research
5. Loaning the services of professors to and from other colleges.
6. Participation in awards and competitions inside and outside Iraq under the supervision of the university.